Visual Content Creator and Manager
As a visual storyteller, you will support creation and maintenance of the visual branding, feel, and “voice” for omnichannel content. Your work will contribute to the development of the company’s imagery, video, and interactive visual content.
Jet It is one of the fastest-growing private travel companies in North America, and we expect to double our fleet and customer base in 2022. We are seeking a creative and versatile professional willing to travel extensively to create a visual content library to tell stories about the private aviation experience and lifestyle. You will work with the marketing team in tandem on visual content strategy, planning, and distribution.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Create visual content for use on social media, websites, email campaigns, advertisements, video and audio storyboards, publications, marketing materials, and corporate communications to represent Jet It.
- Focus on audience-centric videos and images to appeal to our core target market and specific segments within the private jet travel community.
- Collaborate with team to develop messaging and campaigns to include a multi-channel approach. Develop rich media assets for websites, digital marketing channels, and social media, taking into consideration marketing objectives and audience appeal to increase the user’s Jet It brand experiences.
- Incorporate brand standards while also offering visually interesting, professional, and meaningful deliverables.
- Must be willing to travel extensively to locations, attractions, and high-end events within North America and the Caribbean.
Essential Job Requirements & Preferred Qualifications
- MFA or Bachelor’s degree in fine arts required.
- Minimum of one year of experience creating high-end videography and photography.
- Adobe CC expertise desired: Lightroom, Premier Pro/Rush, InDesign, and Photoshop. Experience in Illustrator is a bonus.
- Understands and has mastery of skills necessary to create and deliver a polished finished product, including scriptwriting, shot lists, audio and lighting principles, and all aspects of editing photo, video, and audio.
- Ability to think creatively to develop original ideas and concepts for work distributed in a variety of forms and published on a variety of channels.
- Ability to create and edit motion graphics videos; conduct live video interviews, including familiarity with audio recording and lighting principles; and take professional portraits.
- Ability to function independently and work remotely. Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, listening, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines as required by business need. Ability to identify, set, and achieve goals.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to Careers@gojetit.com.