Second in command
Seeking professional, dynamic, and motivated aviators to join the Jet It team. HondaJet and/or similar aircraft experience recommended and preferred.
About Jet It
Jet It is changing the face of private aviation in the US and expanding rapidly into international markets. We are an innovative, values-based company focused on making access to the luxury of private air travel more accessible than ever before. Our hybrid model makes the traditional model of fractional ownership more cost effective, transparent, and all about our clients. We are an aviation company built by aviators, pioneering a disruptive business model built around the world’s most technologically advanced 6-passenger jet.
We are seeking enthusiastic, service-oriented pilots passionate about delivering the best possible flight experience to our fast-growing client base. Part 135, HondaJet and/or similar aircraft experience recommended and preferred. COMMUTABLE/HOME BASED POSITION.
- Responsible for safe and efficient transport of passengers and crew
- Responsible for conducting the flight in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with company policies, Federal Aviation Administration regulations under Part 135 on-demand charter operations, and Department of Homeland Security regulations required of the flight operation
- Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule
- Institute all necessary changes as required by conditions such that the flight may continue under appropriate procedures and rules
- Ensures adherence to Company policies and procedures
- Participate actively in the company aviation safety program
- Other duties as assigned
- FAA Commercial Certificate, Multiengine and instrument rating
- 1,500 hours total flight time
- 500 hours of total PIC time
- 200 hours of Multiengine time
- 100 hours in the last 12 months (Covid Reasons Excusable)
- Recent Part 135 PIC Turbo Jet experience preferred
- No accident, incident, or enforcement in past 3 years
- Current class 1st/2nd medical
- Must live within 2 hours of a major airport
- Valid USA Passport or other proof of Permanent USA Residency
- Salary Accelerator
Jet It Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Full complement of benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Health Savings Accounts (HSA) offered
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability (voluntary supplemental Life insurance and Long-Term Disability also available)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Pilot referral bonus
- Strong and supportive culture of teamwork, professional development, and growth
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jet It, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment background checks and drug screening.