The primary duty of the Flight Coordinator is to prepare trip itineraries for flight crews, while coordinating all the necessary logistics that are associated with a trip. The coordinator must have a strong knowledge of aircraft scheduling parameters, including (but not limited to) the differing aircraft ranges if more than one type of aircraft, time zones changes, crew duty and rest limitation, airport slot programs, over flight and landing permit requirements, curfews, over-flight exemptions, International landing permits, general declarations and so on. Ensuring timely and accurate schedule communication to crewmembers and maintenance technicians.
- Monitors the status of all planned flights and flights in progress from the point of origin to final destination (flight following)
- Ensures all ground handling, deicing, fuel, landing/departure slots, and landing/overfly permits are in order before releasing a flight
- Identifies, anticipates and takes corrective action to minimize actual/potential delays due to scheduling operations, crew legality, and maintenance issues
- Advises appropriate personnel of potential/actual delays and conditions affecting safety of flight
- Responsible for crew logistics arranging/coordinating crew ground transportation and hotel accommodations, as well as commercial airline arrangements
- All duties as required to ensure that flights are authorized and dispatched as per Jet It policy, regulatory requirements, and client requests
- Safe, efficient and regulatory compliant practices
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to Careers@gojetit.com.