Regional sales director
About Jet It
Jet It is changing the face of private aviation in the US and expanding rapidly into international markets. We are an innovative, values-based company focused on making access to the luxury of private air travel more accessible than ever before. Our hybrid model makes the traditional model of fractional ownership more cost effective, transparent, and all about our clients. We are an aviation company built by aviators, pioneering a disruptive business model built around the world’s most technologically advanced 6-passenger jet.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for expanding Jet It’s base of Owners their assigned territory through proactive selling techniques. This is a consultative sales position selling to high-net-worth individuals, many of whom are successful entrepreneurs, business owners and active or retired executives. Successful candidates will have an established track record selling products or services and experience building and maintaining strong, trusted client relationships.
We are seeking entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about bringing unique solutions to clients and who seek unparalleled personal and career growth opportunities.
- Facilitate new fractional aircraft sales from lead generation to aircraft delivery.
- Educate, consult and advise prospective Owners on private aviation and the Jet It solution through detailed explanations and understanding of individual needs. Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the service offerings available through Jet It.
- Facilitate and attend demonstration flights to showcase the aircraft’s capabilities and functionality in a way that resonates with each individual.
- Create and negotiate proposals to qualified prospective customers.
- Managing and documenting all sales activities within the Jet It CRM database, including timely synchronization with the company-wide system.
Skills & Attributes
- Strong presence and presentation skills as well as the ability to articulate value versus cost.
- Excellent listener and verbal communicator with superior written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal oversight and solve challenges and overcome customer objections and obstacles to selling.
- Organized individual with strong attention to detail.
- Willing to travel as needed within assigned territory to conduct customer/prospect meetings.
- Strong computer skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Highly collaborative team player.
- Experience/knowledge in the private aviation industry is a plus but not a requirement.
Education & Other Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Aviation preferred. Sales certification is a plus.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience selling to high-net worth and executive clientele.
- Competitive compensation package will include base salary and tiered commission opportunity.
- Full complement of benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Health Savings Accounts (HSA) offered.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company matching.
- We support balance of work and life with telecommute/work-from-home or anywhere opportunities and an unlimited paid-time off policy.
- Strong and supportive culture of teamwork, professional development, and growth.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Jet It, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment background checks and drug screening.