Business Development Executive: South/South East Region
About Jet It
Jet It is changing the face of private aviation in the US and expanding rapidly into international markets. We are an innovative, values-based company focused on making access to the luxury of private air travel more accessible than ever before. Our hybrid model makes the traditional model of fractional ownership more cost effective, transparent, and all about our clients. We are an aviation company built by aviators, pioneering a disruptive business model built around the world’s most technologically advanced 6-passenger jet.
The Business Development Executive’s primary responsibility is to serve as the Company’s first contact with potential customers, developing relationships and educating prospects in order to drive increased sales in his/her assigned territory. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales and will be initially responsible for covering the US South/Southeast Region (NC, SC, GA, TN, TX).
We are seeking entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about bringing unique solutions to clients and who seek unparalleled personal and career growth opportunities.
- Contacting potential customers to develop relationships and sales opportunities
- Qualify and advance inbound leads from marketing activities and events
- Continually analyze the private aviation market, researching product and service trends to identify and create new opportunities for Jet It
- Develop and refine processes to continually improve the effectiveness of the Company’s lead generation, qualification, and sales activities
- Identify client needs and effectively present appropriate solution(s)
- Report to Sales and Company leadership on weekly/monthly/quarterly activities and results
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent listener and verbal communicator with superior written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal oversight and solve challenges and overcome customer objections and obstacles to selling.
- Organized individual with strong attention to detail.
- Willing to travel as needed within assigned territory to conduct customer/prospect meetings.
- Strong computer skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Highly collaborative team player.
- Experience/knowledge in the private aviation industry is a plus but not a requirement.
Education & Other Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Aviation preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience selling to high-net worth and executive clientele.
- Competitive compensation package will include base salary and incentive bonus opportunity.
- Full complement of benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Health Savings Accounts (HSA) offered.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company matching.
- We support balance of work and life with telecommute/work-from-home or anywhere opportunities and an unlimited paid-time off policy.
- Strong and supportive culture of teamwork, professional development, and growth.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jet It, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment background checks and drug screening.