business AND data analyst
About Jet It
Jet It is changing the face of private aviation in the US and expanding rapidly into international markets. We are an innovative, values-based company focused on making access to the luxury of private air travel more accessible than ever before. Our hybrid model makes the traditional model of fractional ownership more cost effective, transparent, and all about our clients. We are an aviation company built by aviators, pioneering a disruptive business model built around the world’s most technologically advanced 6-passenger jet.
The Business and Data Analyst is responsible for expanding Jet It’s understanding of our data.
We are seeking entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about bringing unique solutions to clients and who seek unparalleled personal and career growth opportunities. Business data analysts perform various functions, which primarily involves providing data, reports, and analyses in support of an organization’s plan to facilitate data driven decision-making.
They provide summary analyses in an easy-to- understand format and proffer recommendations to solve business problems and improve processes/decisions that may have negative financial performance.
- You must be a strong leader that can organize, research and conduct data findings.
- You will need to be able to collect information and data about existing markets to present to the Jet It sales team. Interests are: current means and frequency of travel, typical locations and passenger loads, experience with business aviation (owner, lease, charter, commercial, partnership), business sector/how they obtain revenue.
- You will need to be able to research lacking markets and find problems, difficulties or dissatisfaction that the Jet It sales team could fulfill.
- Once you have researched markets for the sales team, you must be able to justify the action and show futuristic results as to why we should tackle this market
Skills & Attributes
- You must have a strong attention to detail
- You must be organized and have excellent time-management skills
- You have used CRM software before or have the ability to learn quickly
- You must be able to work in a team environment
Education & Other Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Aviation preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience selling to high-net worth and executive clientele preferred.
- Competitive compensation package will include base salary and tiered commission opportunity.
- Full complement of benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Health Savings Accounts (HSA) offered.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company matching.
- We support balance of work and life with telecommute/work-from-home or anywhere opportunities and an unlimited paid-time off policy.
- Strong and supportive culture of teamwork, professional development, and growth.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jet It, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment background checks and drug screening.